|Fri Mar 17 - Mon Apr 3||Virtual Reading Weeks|
|Mon Mar 27 - Fri Mar 31||SPRING BREAK - NO SCHOOL|
|Wed Apr 5||Run Club Starts|
|Sat Apr 8 6:30pm||MJ Parents Night Out|
|Wed Apr 12 9:00am-10:00am||PTA Meeting @MJ|
|Fri Apr 14||NO SCHOOL|
|Sat Apr 22||D15 One-Five Foundation Event @ Durty Nellie's|
|Thur Apr 27 3:15-5:00||Mandatory Talent Show Dress Rehearsal|
|Fri Apr 28||MJ Talent Show|
*Latest News *
Virtual Reading Weeks: March 17 - April 3
Submit pictures to: email@example.com
*Tag your teacher in your subject line to be considered in the classrooms contests. (I.e. #mrsadamczykPM)
*Photos will be posted near the library for all to see.
*Classroom winners, Grade Level Winners, School-Wide winners.
*To celebrate all of our readers Marion Jordan will have a “Dress as your Favorite Book Character Day”
MJ Run Club
- Open to all ages K-6 th grade!
- Starts 4/5 and goes thru 5/17
- Practices are at MJ after school until 4:20 on Mondays and Wednesdays (attendance on both days is not required)
- Race/end of season party at end of club
- $5 per student to participate. Pay online with PayPal or Credit Card or print invoice online & pay with cash or check make out a check payable to MJ PTA and send it to Christy Brim through backpack mail.
- Parent & Teacher involvement is essential to coordinate the run club. If you’re signing up your student, a parent/adult representative for that student must sign up to volunteer for at least one session. Click here to log in to register, pay and volunteer.
MJ Parents Night Out
Save the date on Saturday, April 8 for our MJ Parents Night Out!!! Lots of fun to be had at Smith Street Station... Kim Pinkerman will be singing and a silent auction will help raise the remainder of our funds for the year! Some popular auction items up for grab: Ride to school on a fire truck, teacher treats and more!!! It is sure to be a fun evening!
MJ Stars Talent Show
MJ's annual talent show will be April 28. Be sure to save the date to see all of the talent that we have at our school! Click here for the packet of information.
Congratulations to our Reflections State Finalists!
Rhea Makkuni—Dance Choreography—”Dream to Make a Difference: A Dance Story”
Sanjna Batra—Literature—”Tell Me...”
Shreyasi Verma—Literature—”The Best Trip Ever”
Luka Passero—Visual Arts Special Artist—”Just a House at Night”
A Special Congratulations to our Refections State Special Artist Winner!
Luka Passero in the Visual Arts Category ”Just a House at Night”
D15 Community Closet
District 15 schools are always collecting clothing for our district families through our Community Closet! Please consider donating your lightly used clothing to this wonderful cause that helps so many local families! There is a collection bin just inside the doorway at Marion Jordan or any D15 school buildings. Contact Jenny Fumarolo firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FUNDRAISING THE EASY WAY
Don't forget that while you're shopping, you can easily donate to Marion Jordan's PTA by shopping through smile.amazon.com. Simply select "Marion Jordan PTA" as your organization the first time you visit the site, and Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to our school! It's that easy!